- This event has passed.
Dover City Council Regular Meeting
March 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
THURSDAY, MARCH 8th, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER, IDAHO
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda. Public may also comment for up to three minutes during any specific agenda topic.
III. NEW BUSINESS
1) Discussion/Decision: Request for Easement Across City Property
2) Discussion/Decision: Disputed Invoice – Howard & Arica Johnson – 219 Ames Way
3) Discussion/Decision: JUB Authorization for Additional Services – Essex Water Tank O&M Manual
4) Discussion/Decision: City of Sandpoint’s U of I Land Purchase – Letter of Support
5) City Treasurer Appointment/Confirmation of Jeanine Neal
- CONSENT AGENDA
2) January Financials
3) Minutes of February 8th council meeting
4) Reports: Mayor, Council, Staff, Contractors
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETING
Mon., 3/12 Countywide Workshop, Bonner County Admin. 9am-2pm – Brockway to attend and represent Dover
Wed., 3/14 DURA Public Hearing – Annual Report to Dover @ 5pm, City Hall
Thurs., 3/22 Council meeting 6pm, City Hall
Thursday, 4/25 BCATT