- This event has passed.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING & Public Hearing
July 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda.
III. PUBLIC HEARING: File #AM017-19 Amendment Regarding Structures & Fence Standards
IV. NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items] 1) Discussion/Decision: Proposed Ordinance Amending Title 12 Zoning Regulations – Structures/Fences
2) Discussion/Decision: Essex Tank Pump Station Failure – Upgraded quote for Cedar Ridge level control
3) Discussion/Decision: Water Intake Failure – new pump/motor
4) Discussion/Decision: Water pressure Tank Hill/Shannon Lane area and 12” Line for Fire Flow
5) Discussion/Decision: Will Serve Letter – Estuary Forest Preliminary Plat Blocks 2A & 2B
6) Discussion/Decision: Sewer Ordinance
7) Discussion/Decision: Sewer Resolution: ERU Determination 8) Discussion/Decision: iiiA Health Insurance Amended JPA/Declaration of Trust
9) Discussion/Decision: Broadband access for the water treatment plant
V. OLD BUSINESS: [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items] 1) Discussion/Decision: Increased Fees for Sewer Services
2) Discussion/Decision: Amended Dover Fee Schedule – set public hearing date (8/15)
3) Discussion/Decision: Final Draft Budget FY2020 – set public hearing date (8/15)
VI. CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items] 1) Payables
2) May Financials
3) Minutes of Council Meeting January 2019 – Correction of date from 2018 to 2019
4) Minutes of Council Meeting June 13, 2019 and Public Hearing June 18, 2019
4) Mayor, Staff and Other Reports
VII. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETINGS
7/22, Thursday @ 6pm – City Hall: Rescheduled P&Z Meeting and Public Hearing
8/1, Thursday @ 6pm – City Hall: Regular P&Z Meeting
8/14, Wednesday @ 4pm – City Hall: DURA Meeting
8/15, Thursday @ 6pm – City Hall: Regular City Council Meeting
VIII. ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing pursuant to Idaho Code and Dover City Code has been set for Dover City Council on JULY 11, 2019 AT 6:00 P.M. at Dover City Hall, 699 Lakeshore Ave., Dover, to consider the following proposed amendment to Title 12 (Zoning Regulations), initiated by the City of Dover:
File #AM017-19, Structures and Fencing – An amendment to Title 12, Chapter 6, to clarify fence setback standards and amendments to Appendix D “Definitions” to provide a fence definition and to revise the structure definition to exclude fences not exceeding 7 feet. The Dover Planning and Zoning Commission heard this file on May 2, and June 6, 2019 and recommended to City Council approval with revisions to identify fencing materials and establish exceptions to fence height within the waterfront and front yard setbacks.
The public is encouraged to attend the hearings or provide written response. Any written comment greater than 1 page must be submitted at least 6 days prior to the meeting. Written material not exceeding 1 page may be read into the record the day of the hearing. Public testimony shall comply with Dover’s public hearing resolution (copies available at City Hall.)
The deadline for submitting written comment and/or material is 4 p.m. July 5, 2019. Written comment can be mailed to City of Dover, P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825-0115, or faxed to (208) 265-9035.
Complete files are available for view on the Dover website at http://www.cityofdover.id.gov/ and at Dover City Hall, 699 Lakeshore Avenue, during regular business hours. Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability should contact the City Clerk at (208) 265-8339 at least two days prior to the meeting.
Dover City Council