- This event has passed.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
March 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
THURSDAY, MARCH 14TH, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER, IDAHO
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- GUEST SPEAKER: Mark Sauter, Bonner County Fire Chiefs’ Association – Proposed changes to Bonner County EMS system
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda.
- OLD BUSINESS: [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Discussion/Update: Discussion/Decision: Results from T-O Engineers Supplemental Agreement No. 6 – Syringa Heights Water District (SHWD) Rate Analysis and Recommendations
2) Discussion/Decision: DURA Water Systems Project Participation Agreement
3) Discussion/Update: Water Loss
4) Discussion/Update: Cedar Ridge Road
5) Discussion/Update/Decision: Parkside/Pomrankey addressing
- NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Discussion/Decision: Appeal of Administrative Decision File #ADMIN017-19 : 227 Lakeshore Ave.
2) Discussion: Changes to Sewer Ordinance
3) Discussion/Decision: Budget Hearing Notification to County Clerk
4) Discussion/Decision: T-O Engineers Supplemental Agreement No. 7, City of Dover costs for providing additional sewer services
5) Discussion/Decision: T-O Engineers Supplemental Agreement, Engineering for Chlorine injection system
6) Discussion/Decision: BNSF Sandpoint Junction Connector Project – Request for Comment
- CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) February Financials
3) Minutes of February 14th Council Meeting & Public Hearing
4) Reports: Mayor, Council, Staff
VII. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETINGS
3/28, Thursday – 5:30pm @ City Hall Executive Session meeting before regular council meeting
VIII. ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]