- This event has passed.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
January 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- GUEST SPEAKER: Bonner County Sheriff Lieutenant Tony Riffel
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING: City Fee Schedules
- NEW BUSINESS: [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Discussion/Adoption: Resolution Amending the Dover Fee Schedules
2) Discussion: P&Z Commission recommendation re: #VAR002-18 Front and rear yard variances
3) Discussion/Decision/Resolution: Confirmation of Mayor’s appointment of Planning and Zoning Commissioner- Manord (Joe) Gibbs
4) Discussion/Direction: 105 4th Street, Dover City property
5) Discussion/Direction: Sewer Facility Plan quote
6) Discussion/Decision: Pend Oreille Arts Council (POAC) 2018-2019 Ancillary Gallery participation
- OLD BUSINESS: [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Update/Direction: Cedar Ridge Road update
VII. CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) November Financials
3) Minutes of December 13th Council Meeting & Public Hearings
4) Reports: Mayor, Council, Staff
VIII. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETINGS
1/21, Monday – City Hall Closed in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
1/24, Thursday – City Council regular meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
2/7, Thursday – P&Z regular meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]