- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda.
III. NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Discussion/Decision: Jackson Street pavement reconstruction
2) Discussion/Decision: #AM19-20 Proposed amendments to Title 9 (Building Code) for snow loads, Adoption of Ordinance
3) Discussion/Decision: BCATT Designee
4) Discussion/Decision: WWTP painting quote approval, get on contractor schedule
5) Discussion/Decision: Request to credit penalty fees for occupancy, Greg & Kerry Block
6) Discussion/Decision: Estimate for WWTP Communications
7) Discussion/Decision: Proposed Joint Resolution, Cedar Ridge Road
8) Discussion/Decision: Reappointment of DURA Commissioner Jim Haynes
9) Discussion/Decision: Fire Hydrants in PUD, Construction Verification
10) Discussion/Decision: Water CAD Model Update (analysis of present flow/pressure as well as the addition of 12″ transmission line and/or Tank Hill pressurization station) and TO Engineers proposal for analyzing qualifying configurations to meet IDEQ pressure requirements and Westside Fire District fire flow requirements
11) Discussion: Water System Improvements, Projected DURA revenue, status of 5-year plan with future projected projects and costs
12) Discussion: DBPOA concern of 12” line from Water Tank
- CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) December Financials
3) Minutes of Council Meeting 1/09/2020
4) Staff, Council and Mayor Reports
- FUTURE MEETINGS/AGENDA ITEMS
City Hall Closed 2/17/2020 Monday, Presidents’ Day
Planning & Zoning Commission meeting 3/5/2020 Thursday, City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
DURA meeting 3/11/2020 Wednesday, City Hall @ 4:00 p.m. [May be Joint Council Meeting]
City Council Meeting 3/12/2020 Thursday, City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
- ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]