- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
March 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda.
III. NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Request for Comment – City of Sandpoint File #PS20-0001, Timber Creek Subdivision
2) De-Annexation Requests
3) Grant Application – AARP Community Challenge Program
4) Jackson St. Rebuild Project – Approval of Contingency Budget of $5,000
5) Interns – Engineering and Administration
6) SHWD (Syringa Heights Water District) Water Purchase Request
7) Budget Input and Discussion for Fiscal Year 2021
8) North County Electric Revised Quote for Wastewater Treatment Shed
9) Replat of Blocks 2-A and 2-B, Estuary Forest, Dover Bay PUD, File #SUB10-18
- OLD BUSINESS [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Estimate for WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant) Communications – B&E Electric Quote
- CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) January & February Financials
3) Minutes of Council Meetings 2/12/2020, 2/13/2020 and 2/27/2020
4) Staff, Council and Mayor Reports
- FUTURE MEETINGS/AGENDA ITEMS
Trail Mix meeting 3/26/2020 Thursday, County Administration Building @ 1:00 p.m.
Planning & Zoning Commission meeting 4/2/2020 Thursday, City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
DURA meeting 4/8/2020 Wednesday, City Hall @ 4:00 p.m.
City Council Meeting 4/9/2020 Thursday, City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
AIC Conference in 4/21/2020 Tuesday, Coeur d’Alene 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
VII. ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]
Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the City Council Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (208-265-8339) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please visit our website: www.cityofdover.id.gov