- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
April 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
THURSDAY, APRIL 9th, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER
City Hall is closed to the public, those wishing to participate in this meeting can join via:
Dial-in Number: 1-571-748-4021 PIN: 556 6272#
Computer using URL: https://www.gomeet.com/623-546-603
You may need to download this app if joining by URL: https://gomeet.com/AccountManager/DownloadInstaller.aspx
- CALL TO ORDER
- PUBLIC COMMENT– Public comments will be read into the record. Public comments must be received no later than Wednesday, April 8th at 4:00 p.m. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 208-265-9035 or leave in drop box to the left of the glass entry doors to City Hall.
- NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
- AARP Grant Opportunity – Approval for application, options, improvements contingency funds
- GIS Inventory – Approval
- 105 4th Street Property – Updates, improvements
- Water Intake Repairs
- Aquadrone Quotes for Inspection and Cleaning of Essex and Cedar Ridge Reservoirs
- Noxious Weeds Control, Yellow Flag Iris and Agreement
- Proposed Resolution No. 155 for Amending Payables
- POAC (Pend Oreille Arts Council) Ancillary Gallery Agreement
- Draft Audit Review, Authorization for Mayor and Treasurer to sign final closing letter
- CPA Letter of Engagement, Authorization for Mayor’s signature
- Budget Hearing Notification to County Clerk
- OLD BUSINESS [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items]
- Budget Setting Fiscal Year 2021
- SHWD discussion
- CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) Financials January & February 2020
3) Minutes of Council Budget and Regular Meetings of 3/12/2020 and 4/1/2020 Special Meeting
4) Staff, Council and Mayor Reports
- FUTURE MEETINGS/AGENDA ITEMS: City Hall Closed remains closed to the public until further notice
Future meetings likely to be held via phone/webinar – details will follow
May 7th, Thursday – Tentative P&Z meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
May 13th, Wednesday – Tentative DURA @ 5:00 p.m. and Joint Council meeting @ 5:30 p.m.
May 14th, Thursday – Regular City Council Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
VII. ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]