- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
January 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING and PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
THURSDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2021 @ 6:00 p.m.
City Hall remains closed to the public. Meeting will be broadcast via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/2995533376?pwd=YU1mNFhJMXVWdDR6WWVaUitOUU1qUT09
By phone: +12532158782 Meeting ID: 299 553 3376 Passcode: 83825
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Written public comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 208-265-9035, mail: P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825 or dropped off at City Hall using the drop box to the left of the entry doors. Deadline for these comments is Wednesday, 1/13/2021 at 4:00 p.m. Comments will be read into the record and should be no more than one typewritten page so that the 3-minute read time will not be exceeded.
- OLD BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) CARES Act Grant Funding – discussions/decisions re: CFAC-2030 IT Upgrades
2) IT Services Provider update
- IV. CONSENT AGENDA [All Consent Agenda items listed below are Action Items]
2) Financials October and November 2020
3) Financials Due to/Due from
4) Accounts receivable aging reports – Quickbooks and ABS (utility billing)
5) Reports from staff and council
6) Minutes: Council 12/10/2020 and 12/30/2020
- V. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETINGS:
1/18, Monday – City Hall closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
2/4, Thursday @ 6pm – City Hall: Regular P&Z Meeting
2/10, Wednesday @ 4pm – City Hall: DURA Meeting
2/11, Thursday @ 6pm – City Hall: Regular City Council Meeting
2/15, Monday – City Hall closed in observance of Presidents’ Day
- VI. ADJOURNMENT[Action Item]