- This event has passed.
Dover City Council Regular Meeting
March 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
THURSDAY, MARCH 22nd, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER, IDAHO
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: An individual may address the City Council on any subject not on the agenda for up to three minutes. Council may take no action until placed on a future agenda. Public may also comment for up to three minutes during any specific agenda topic.
III. NEW BUSINESS
1) Review/Approval: Final plat of Dover Bay Planned Unit Development, Dover Meadows locks 3A & 3B, Subdivision File #SUB007-17
2) Discussion/Decision: Public Hearing date for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Budget; Thurs., 8/16 @ 6:00 p.m.
3) Discussion/Decision: Golden Rule Roofing Proposal-Roof repairs front of City Hall
4) Discussion/Decision: UP Grant application focus
- CONSENT AGENDA
2) February Financials
3) Minutes of March 8th council meeting
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETING
Thursday, 3/25 10:45a.m. BCATT – Bonner County Admin Bldg. (Guthrie to attend)
Thursday, 4/5 5:30 p.m. Bonner County Admin. Bldg. – Public Hearing File AM151-18
Thursday, 4/5 6:00 p.m. Dover Planning & Zoning Commission – City Hall
Wednesday, 4/11 5:00 p.m. DURA – City Hall
Thursday, 4/12 6:00 p.m. Regular Council Meeting – Guest Speaker: Courtney Wallace, BNSF