Planning and Zoning Meeting
December 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CITY OF DOVER PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
City Hall is closed to the public
DECEMBER 3, 2020
Meeting will be broadcast via: Dial-in Number: 1-571-748-4021 PIN: 842-183-924#
Computer using URL: https://webinar.gomeet.com/842-183-924
You may need to download this app if joining by URL: https://gomeet.com/AccountManager/DownloadInstaller.aspx
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of November 5, 2020 minutes: Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- NEW BUSINESS: Advisory only
- City TAPS Dover Pathway Connection
- OLD BUSINESS: Action Item: Discussion/direction to staff
- Subdivision ordinance update
- 2021 Implementation table
- 2021 Priorities
- Strategies for Mixed Use/standards workshop
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Action: Information and direction to staff:
- January agenda
- Staff and Council updates
- Stormwater ordinance enactment
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the Planning and Zoning Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (265-8339) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.