- This event has passed.
Planning and Zoning Meeting
October 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
CITY OF DOVER PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
Dover Council Chambers, 699 Lakeshore Ave., Dover, Idaho
OCTOBER 7, 2021
TO JOIN ZOOM MEETING:
Meeting ID: 767 308 8547 Passcode: 83825
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,7673088547#,,,,*83825# US (Denver)
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M. & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of September 2, 2021, minutes: Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING: ACTION ITEM: RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL, FILE SUB020-21, KOVA LOTS PRELIMINARY PLAT, Kova Enterprises, Inc. is requesting preliminary plat approval to subdivide ±4.35 acres into 13 residential lots. The site is located north of Railroad Avenue, south of the Union Pacific Railroad right-of-way and west of Mill Road. The property is known as Assessor Parcel Number #RPD00000309900A and is located in Sections 29 and 30, Township 57 North, Range 2 West, B.M. The site is zoned Residential. The applicant is requesting an exception to standards to allow a 5-foot easement for a public pathway rather than dedication of a 5-foot strip to the City of Dover. The Planning and Zoning Commission will make a recommendation to City Council, which will hear the amendment and make the final decision.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Private parks and recreation facilities draft code consideration: DISCUSSION/DIRECTION TO STAFF
- Setback definitions, yard definitions proposed amendment: DISCUSSION/DIRECTION TO STAFF
- Draft public comment sheet for mixed-use zoning and comp plan review: DISCUSSION/DIRECTION TO STAFF
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Action: Information and direction to staff:
- Pending file for hearing, zone change request for Canoe Cove area
- November agenda
- Staff and Council updates
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”
Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the Planning and Zoning Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (265-8339) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.