- This event has passed.
Planning and Zoning Meeting
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CITY OF DOVER PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
Dover Council Chambers, 699 Lakeshore Ave., Dover, Idaho
AUGUST 6, 2020
City Hall is closed to the public, those wishing to participate in this meeting can join via:
Dial-in Number: 1-571-748-4021 PIN: 733-642-718#
Computer using URL: https://webinar.gomeet.com/733-642-718
You may need to download this app if joining by URL: https://gomeet.com/AccountManager/DownloadInstaller.aspx
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of July 22, 2020 minutes: Action item
PUBLIC COMMENT- Public comments may be submitted to email@example.com, fax 208-265-9035, mail: P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825 or dropped off at City Hall using the drop box to the left of the entry doors. Comments must be received no later than Wednesday, 8/5/20 @ 4:00 p.m. Public comments may be on any subject whether included in agenda or not. Comments will be read into the record and should be no more than one typewritten page so that the 3-minute read time will not be exceeded.
- OLD BUSINESS: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Stormwater/Erosion Control Ordinance: Review content, status
- Conservation Plat: Review draft language and staff input
- Subdivision Update: Review draft and proposed revisions
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Information only:
- Hearing schedules & public participation
- September agenda
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the Planning and Zoning Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (265-8339) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.