- This event has passed.
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City Hall is closed to the public, those wishing to participate in this meeting can join via:
Dial-in Number: 1-571-748-4021 PIN: 127-150-234#
Computer using URL: https://webinar.gomeet.com/ 127-150-234
You may need to download this app if joining by URL: https://gomeet.com/AccountManager/DownloadInstaller.aspx
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of March 5, 2020 minutes: Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- NEW BUSINESS: No Action Required
- Subdivision decision making – training session
- OLD BUSINESS: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Conservation Plat: Review of draft language and staff input
- Subdivision Update: Review of outline and proposed revisions
- Stormwater/Erosion Control Ordinance: Review draft
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Information only:
- Update on USPS decision on post office site
- July agenda – election of Chair and Vice Chair
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”