- This event has passed.
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
April 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Approval of March 7, 2019 minutes Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- Definition of Structure: Action: Discussion/Decision to initiate code amendment
- Review current Appendix D “structure” definition: STRUCTURE: An object constructed or erected which requires location on the ground or is attached to something having a location on the ground, including towers, smokestacks, overhead transmission lines, but not including fences or walls used for fences less than six feet (6′) in height when measured from predevelopment elevations.
- Review potential revisions
- Decision whether to initiate and schedule to hearing
- Subdivision code update Review: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Conservation plat outline
- Draft subdivision outline
- Draft street standards outline
- Stormwater ordinance: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Review stormwater scenarios
- Review engineer comments
- Mixed use/small lot discussion: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Discuss strategies and next steps for mixed use and small lot codes
- P&Z schedule for May 2nd: Pending public hearings (4 private; 1 city amendment)
- The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”