- This event has passed.
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
May 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of April 4, 2019 minutes Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- Public Hearing: AM017-19 – ACTION ITEM – RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL:
- File #AM017-19, Structures and Fencing – An amendment to Title 12, Chapter 6, to clarify fence setback standards and amendments to Appendix D “Definitions” to provide a fence definition and to revise the structure definition to exclude fences not exceeding 7 feet.
- Subdivision code update Review: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Conservation plat draft
- Draft subdivision outline
- Draft street standards outline
- Stormwater ordinance: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Review stormwater scenarios
- Review engineer comments
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- P&Z schedule for June 6th
- July meeting schedule
- Scheduling public hearings for Kova Enterprise
OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”
- Area of City Impact discussions with Bonner County