- This event has passed.
Planning & Zoning-Joint Council Meeting
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
AGENDA JOINT MEETING OF DOVER CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF DOVER PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
Dover Council Chambers, 699 Lakeshore Ave., Dover, Idaho
FEBRUARY 6, 2020
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSENT AGENDA FOR PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
Approval of January 2, 2020 minutes: Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- NEW BUSINESS: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Land Use Planning Process in Idaho
- Conflict of Interest Provisions of Idaho Code
- Summary of 2020 land use projects
- Conservation subdivision ordinance
- Subdivision update
- Stormwater ordinance
- Mixed use zoning ordinance and mapping
- Comp Plan priorities table – Recommendation from Planning & Zoning Commission
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Information only:
- Mayor, Council or Commission
- March agenda for P&Z
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission or Council may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the Planning and Zoning Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (265-8339) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.