- This event has passed.
PLANNING & ZONING MEETING
November 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of September 5, 2019 minutes: Action item
Adoption of 2020 Planning and Zoning Commission calendar: Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
PUBLIC HEARINGS – ACTION ITEMS – RECOMMENDATIONS TO CITY COUNCIL
FILE SUP002-19 – KANIKSU LAND TRUST is requesting a special use permit for an outdoor recreation facility and park/community forest to include year-round recreation trails, equipment rental center, a community gathering space, and future potential education center and associated facilities. The 160-acre site is located at 11915 West Pine Street, in Section 19, Township 57 North, Range 2 West, B.M. The property is zoned Agriculture.
FILE VAR004-19 – THE CITY OF DOVER is requesting a variance to allow for a 3-foot side yard setback, where 10 feet is required by Dover City Code, for construction of an attached chlorination building for the City of Dover water treatment plant. The site is located at 404 Becker Lane in Section 32, Township 57 North, Range 2 West, B.M. The property is zoned Residential.
- OLD BUSINESS: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Conservation Plat: Review of draft language and staff input
- Subdivision Update: Review of outline and proposed revisions
- Stormwater/Erosion Control Ordinance: Review draft
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Information only:
- Council action on fences/structures ordinance
- Council action on Kova applications
- Update on post office site
- P&Z vacancy
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”