- This event has passed.
PLANNING & ZONING MEETING
January 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Approval of November 1, 2018 minutes Action item
Each speaker may address the Commission on a subject that is not on the agenda for up to 5 minutes, unless additional information is requested by the Chairman. The Commission may take no action on items that are not on the agenda.
- Public Hearing: File #VAR002-18 Front and rear yard variances: Michael Trenbeath Family Trust is seeking variance approval for a 15-foot front yard setback, where 25 feet is required by city code, and a 10-foot rear yard setback, where 25 feet is required by city code, to allow for the construction of a single-family dwelling and accessory dwelling unit. The site is located at 133 Lakeshore Avenue and is described as Block 9 Lot 2A of the Welty Addition Replat in Section 32, Township 57 North, Range 2 West, B.M. The property is zoned Residential. The Dover Planning & Zoning Commission will make a recommendation to the City Council, which will conduct a separate public hearing at a later date. Action item
- Subdivision code update: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Conservation plat options
- Review draft subdivision outline
- Stormwater ordinance: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Review stormwater scenarios
- Mixed use/small lot discussion: Action: Discussion/Direction to staff
- Discuss strategies and next steps for mixed use and small lot codes
- P&Z schedule for February 7th
- City Council decisions on nuisance, fence height, and RV ordinances
- The Commission may discuss topics ranging from public information, announcements, guidance to staff or suggestions for future Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. No final decisions or deliberations toward decisions may take place under “open discussion.”