- This event has passed.
Special Council Meeting
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This meeting was cancelled due to technical difficulties and will be rescheduled at a future date and time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
TUESDAY, APRIL 21st, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER
CITY HALL IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Please join us via the web: https://www.gomeet.com/012-393-275
Or via phone: 1-571-748-4021 and use PIN #556 6272#
- CALL TO ORDER
- PUBLIC COMMENT Public comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 208-265-9035, mail: P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825 or dropped off at City Hall using the drop box to the left of the entry doors. Comments must be received no later than Monday, 4/20/20 @ 4:00 p.m. Public comments may be on any subject whether included in agenda or not. Comments will be read into the record and should be no more than one typewritten page so that the 3-minute read time will not be exceeded.
- NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
- Presentation of Water System Upgrade Report
- FUTURE MEETINGS/AGENDA ITEMS
Council Budget Workshop/Pre-meeting –
Planning & Zoning Meeting – Thursday, May 7th, 6:00 p.m. via teleconference (tentative)
DURA (5:00 p.m.)/Joint Council (5:30 p.m.) Wednesday, May 13th via teleconference (tentative)
Council Budget Meeting – Thursday, May 14th, 3:00 p.m. via teleconference
Regular Council Meeting – Thursday, May 14th, 6:00 p.m. via teleconference
- ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]
Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the City Council Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (208-265-8339) prior to the meeting. Please visit our website: www.cityofdover.id.gov