- This event has passed.
Special Council Meeting
April 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
** Amended Agenda **
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
Amended : NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONDAY, APRIL 27st, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m.
DOVER CITY HALL, 699 LAKESHORE AVENUE, DOVER
CITY HALL IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Please join us via the web: https://www.gomeet.com/468-659-451
Or via phone: 1-571-748-4021 and use PIN 468-659-451#
- CALL TO ORDER
- PUBLIC COMMENT Public comments may be submitted to email@example.com, fax 208-265-9035, mail: P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825 or dropped off at City Hall using the drop box to the left of the entry doors. Comments must be received no later than Friday, 4/24/20 @ 4:00 p.m. Public comments may be on any subject whether included in agenda or not. Comments will be read into the record and should be no more than one typewritten page so that the 3-minute read time will not be exceeded.
- NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
- Presentation of Water Flow & Pressure Analysis Report
- Review and acceptance of bid for Chlorine Building and Turbidity System Upgrades
- FUTURE MEETINGS/AGENDA ITEMS
Council Budget Workshop/Pre-meeting –
Planning & Zoning Meeting – Thursday, May 7th, 6:00 p.m. via teleconference (tentative)
DURA (5:00 p.m.)/Joint Council (5:30 p.m.) Wednesday, May 13th via teleconference (tentative)
Council Budget Meeting – Thursday, May 14th, 3:00 p.m. via teleconference
Regular Council Meeting – Thursday, May 14th, 6:00 p.m. via teleconference
- ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]
Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the City Council Meetings should contact Dover City Hall (208-265-8339) prior to the meeting. Please visit our website: www.cityofdover.id.gov