- This event has passed.
Special Council Meeting and Public Hearings
March 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING and PUBLIC HEARINGS
NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONDAY, March 29th, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
Meeting will be broadcast via: Dial-in Number: 1 669 900 9128 Meeting ID: 299 553 3376 Passcode: 83825
Computer using URL: https://zoom.us/j/2995533376?pwd=YU1mNFhJMXVWdDR6WWVaUitOUU1qUT09
- CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Written public comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: P.O. Box 115, Dover, ID 83825 or dropped off at City Hall. Deadline for comments is Friday, March 26th at 4:00 p.m. Alternatively, written comments may be brought to the meeting in person. All comments will be read into the record and should be no more than one typewritten page so that the 3-minute read time will not be exceeded.
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- ZC02-21 Czap Zone Change
- SUPM03-21 Czap Special Use Permit Modification
- NEW BUSINESS [All New Business items listed below are Action Items]
1) Proposed Ordinance for Zone Change
2) Proposed Amendment to Special Use Permit
3) Mayor’s appointment of Treasurer
4) Grounds maintenance contracts
5) Letter to legislators opposing House Bill HB319
- OLD BUSINESS [All Old Business items listed below are Action Items]
- US Postal Service Letter of Support
VII. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS/MEETINGS :
4/1 Thursday, Planning & Zoning meeting – City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
4/8 Thursday, Council meeting – City Hall @ 6:00 p.m.
4/14 Wednesday, DURA meeting – City Hall @ 4:00 p.m.
VIII. ADJOURNMENT [Action Item]