Although Mayor and two of our four council members have only been at work since January of this year, much has been accomplished.
- We recently completed our annual audit which received excellent reports from our independent auditors.
- Council authorized a project to rehabilitate our city beach with plans for completion before Labor Day and tourist season begins.
- Our Post Office project is moving along very nicely. We expect to be requesting bids soon and shortly thereafter, breaking ground.
- Ontario Street will soon be undergoing paving construction. Stay tuned for more details to follow soon.
- Council recently approved formation of the Dover Historical Committee which you’ll be hearing more about.
- We’ve made improvements in our emergency notification processes to keep our residents better informed in a more timely manner.
We welcome your participation in our monthly meetings. Please see our calendar of events for meetings and other important community events.